We are the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions' leading service provider of comprehensive petroleum, sales, maintenance, inspection, testing and construction management services to major oil suppliers, independent retailers, contractors and other private & public sector facilities /clients.
Come Join Us!
· Perform petroleum equipment service and installation calls in a professional, timely, and quality manner.
· Complete job paperwork for each service call, at the time of service.
· Complete training courses in a timely manner to maintain current certifications and equipment knowledge.
· Act as a resource for customers; provide assistance and product support in order to maintain long term relationships.
· Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
· Communicate skillfully and effectively in person or over the phone.
· Be a team player
· Willing to work on-call rotation and greater than 40 hours per week
Service Technician Qualifications
· Experience with Point-of-Sale installation, and repair
· High School Diploma or GED
· Clean driving record and the ability to work safely
· Positive Attitude
· Attention to Detail
· Two years in a Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer operation (Experience as a Technician in the industry Preferred)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Basic electrical experience
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work as a team member
· Experience in computer networking – a plus
Why WildcoPES? Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on fostering long-lasting relationships with our customers. We are industry leaders in delivering impeccable customer service and offer a unique work environment that nurtures growth and a sense of value. We attract top talent by offering competitive benefits that include:
· Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision
· Vacation, sick leave, life insurance
· Company vehicle (dispatch from home)
· Safety shoe program
· * We offer different schedules including:
Monday – Friday with on-call rotation
Tuesday-Saturday with no on-call rotation
4 days on and 4 days off
WildcoPES is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer