PeopleTec is currently seeking a Field Service Representative to support our Albuquerque, New Mexico (Kirtland AFB) location.
Candidate will support the Patriot Excalibur program at Albuquerque, New Mexico (Kirtland AFB). PEX is a unit-level software toolset that enables Air Force, Joint Service, and Foreign Military unit personnel to conduct accurate and near real-time operational tasks and track readiness status, connecting functional areas within a unit. PEX supports both flying and non-flying units and MAJCOMs by tying all of the functional areas of a unit organization together, seamlessly sharing information and enhancing situational awareness across operations and unit readiness. The candidate will provide dedicated, on-site PEX support for related applications, interfaces, and perform system administration duties, under governmental direction.
- Understanding of and ability to analyze/troubleshoot hardware, software, and communications networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge of networking hardware/software over various classified and unclassified government networks.
- IAT Level-II certification in accordance with DoD 8570 Baseline Certification standards, (or on track to obtain within 6 months of hire).
- Travel: 10% or less
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Minimum of 4 years of related IT work experience. 1 year of experience may be waived for related 4-year college degree.
- Operational flying and non-flying experience in training, Stan/Eval, scheduling, and readiness experience.
- Patriot Excalibur experience.
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.