· Associate’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent hands-on job experience
· Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day 7a days a week)
· PC Competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Possessing a driver’s license, insurance and a reliable vehicle
· Ability to lift at least 40 pounds independently
· Standing and walking, throughout duration of shift
· Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in and around our equipment.
· Warehouse environment
· Must have the ability to lift heavy machine parts while on duty
· Ability to maneuver in and around our equipment, including small spaces
· Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce currently has over 900+ employees. OPEX’s Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
· Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
· Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
· 401k with matching and profit sharing
· Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.