If you have a Finance background and enjoy supporting business decisions through financial analysis, then Chamberlain Group is the place for you!
The Financial Analyst is responsible for helping to drive Finance’s partnership with the Customer Experience team (Tucson Service Center and Oak Brook Customer Care departments), providing financial analysis, decision support, supporting the planning & forecasting processes, and assisting business control activities as outlined in the Company’s system of internal control. This position is located in Tucson and reports directly to the Director of Finance in Oak Brook, IL and has an indirect reporting relationship to the Director of Technical Support Contact Center & Field Services in Tucson.
Financial Analyst – Technical Service Center Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or finance-related decree (i.e., Economics) is required.
- Financial analysis (or related) experience with strong knowledge of financial relationships required. Experience may include participation in a co-op or internship program.
- Ability to travel domestic and international up to 20% of time
- Self-starter, excellent PC skills especially in MS Excel.
Financial Analyst – Technical Service Center Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the Tucson Customer Experience Team, provide analysis supporting business decisions, participate in meetings, assist with regular financial performance and forecast reviews, ensure accuracy of all financial results, analysis and forecasts, facilitate compliance to policies and controls.
- Own Customer Experience cost center budgeting and monthly forecasting. Coach business partners on purchase order management and ensure expense accruals are booked according to accounting policy on a monthly basis.
- Develop knowledge in SAP/BI/BPC; leverage queries and tools that support business analytics; create and maintain business process documentation (as needed) and support continuous improvement.
- Identify & bring issues &/or concerns to Director, Finance or VP Commercial Finance. Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues that arise.
- Support the annual planning & monthly forecasting processes for Customer Experience team: ensure plans and forecasts are aligned with strategic direction; ensure compliance to planning calendar timelines; assist department managers with spending plans/forecasts; facilitate planning/forecasting of strategic initiatives; provide analysis of plans/forecasts to Customer Experience and Commercial Finance teams.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
The Financial Analyst role is a full time opportunity that offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.