· Operate and behave in safe manner, following safe work instructions and execute learning from Safety training
· Compliance to the PPE Program
· Attend Safety Training
· Report and Participate on any Accident/incident investigation
· Report Safety Hazards
· Implements proper lifting technique
· Safety inspection checklist prior to driving forklift
· Observe 2 meter rule when going near pedestrians
· Avoid and correct leaning stacks
· Observe speed limit
· Go slow and use horn when passing through blind curves or pedestrian lanes
· Housekeeping including but not limited to transfer of rubbish and other trash in sacks, transfer of broken pallets and gluts, broken/rejected sheets/interleavers to designated areas, etc
· Compliance with all Quality related program (Run Guide, WIP program, Gluts program, packing configuration, Measuring Instruments validation and calibration etc.)
· Adherence and execution of issues raised on the Quality Communications
· Finished Goods Audit Completion.
· Finished Goods Locator sheet
· Ensure stacks transferred to warehouse have proper stencil or product flash if required, finished goods ticket, packing sheet, palletized properly, etc.
· Performs necessary operational adjustment to ensure that sheets processed are completed in time and in accordance with the technical specification.
· Execute proper pick up and transferring of stacks also safely maneuver forklift around stacks to prevent forklift attributable rejects.
· Render support with other teams if necessary
· Share techniques and learning with other members
· Communicate forklift issues during handover with incoming operator
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org