· Work with the Creative Director to transform concepts into visual executions that articulate the Cheng & Tsui brand and deliver on business needs.
· Develop clean and modern design aesthetic with exceptional sense for typography
· Help manage graphic and multimedia design for both print and digital products, including coordinating with editorial, marketing, website, and technology teams, freelancers, and other vendors as needed.
· Help execute design and production workflows for new and reprint projects.
· Manage multimedia assets (including images, audio, video, and other multimedia assets) and design documents.
· Help prepare detailed RFQs for typesetters, designers, illustrators, audio-video artists as needed; evaluate and negotiate rates for work.
· Traffic, review, and proof design and typesetting drafts to ensure all design work meets company’s quality guidelines, branding standards.
· Participate in designing websites of all types—ecommerce, companion, distance learning, classroom, community, etc.—for attractive visuals, animation, interactive media, and ease-of-use interfaces together with web and editorial development teams.
· Work with marketing team on all marketing collaterals’ design needs, whether in print or on the web.
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure transparent communication, cross-training, resource balancing, and finding solutions to problems.
· Must be flexible and help wherever the need arises even if the tasks are outside the primary areas of responsibilities.