2nd Shift Header Team Leader
$50 Advance after your first day at work!
- Broken Arrow ASME Code Shop
- Night Shift (4pm-2:30am M-F)
- Currently working 40-50 hours a week
- Pay $19-$24 DOE (plus a $1.00 Shift Diff and another $1.00 Team Lead Stipend)
- Temp to perm positions with benefits after hired on
- Must have a good background and pass drug screen
- Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Follows up on team performance targets.
- Performs between 50 to 75% of production work.
- Defines and communicates work assignments to shop personnel. Monitors progress of work and address issues as needed (ex. re-allocation of resources within the team, alternate sequencing of jobs, resolution of operational/technical issues, etc.).
- Helps with Team Member development and participates in the shop Team Member hiring process.
- Drives team performance through training of Team Members on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for team area cleanliness and adherence to cleaning routines.
- Works with Quality Assurance to ensure proper and complete internal and external inspections.
- ‘Owner’ of team equipment including proper usage, and preventative maintenance.
- Directs Crew Leader(s) with clear directions of work orders/instructions to ensure correct information and expectations are communicated throughout the team.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).
- Prior manufacturing experience required; industry experience preferred.
- Basic math skills required and the ability to read a tape measure.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand blueprints.
- 1 year experience using mig and flux core welding and oxyacetylene/sub arc torches preferred.
- Successful completion of the G Welder test.
- Overhead crane and hoist experience preferred.
- Company benefits after hired on include: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k) plan, Paid Time Off.
- About the Company: Est. in 1883 this company is a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling.
Job ID# 110145
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Send your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.