Located in Highlands Ranch, All Pro Chem-Dry is a small business where we treat everyone like family! As a Healthy Home Specialist/Carpet Cleaning Technician, you will make a real difference in the lives of our customers, using the best, environmentally friendly products available on the market.
The relationships we build with our customers are the keys to our success. Our Healthy Home Specialists are the face of our company, delivering effective, efficient carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Technicians spend most of their time cleaning carpets which involves bending and lifting heavy equipment daily. Successful technicians have excellent customer service skills, work hard, work extra hours some days, pay attention to details, have a great work ethic, and treat customers in a friendly, respectful way.
What you get:
- Paid training
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- $35,000 - $65,000 per year plus tips
- Clean customers’ carpets and upholstery using Chem-Dry products and equipment
- Provide estimates, educate customers on products and services, and recommend additional services as appropriate
- Complete paperwork accurately and return it promptly to the office
- Maintain a clean, organized vehicle at all times, restock supplies, and make vehicle safety checks
- A valid driver’s license and a good standing driving record
- Ability to lift 100 lbs
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Ability to work late on some but not all days
- Ability to work some weekends
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Previous cleaning experience is a plus but not required
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Ability to inspect soiled carpets or upholstery to determine sources of stains, to locate and distinguish color imperfections, and to identify areas requiring special treatment
- Ability to determine spotting procedures and proper solvents, based on soft fabric and stain types.
- Comfort and ability to use cleaning agents and chemicals
- Ability to perform soft fabric Anti-Allergen Treatment service
- Ability to commute to our office in Highlands Ranch
Full time and part time positions with flexible hours are currently available.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are an EEO Employer.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the workload.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time