Qualifications and Job Description
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Inpatient Medical Coding
• At least 2 years’ experience with IP DRG coding
• Certified coding specialist (CCS) or Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
• Actively working as an Inpatient Medical Coder. There should be none or to a minimum of only 2 months should there be a gap in employment as medical coder. If candidate is exceptional (experience + test result), we may reconsider.
• Flexibility to work on any shift/schedule.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Location of candidates: Since the post is homebased, it would not matter where the candidate is located as long as he/she has a laptop/desktop with at least a minimum of 3Mbps internet speed and a standby power backup.
• Salary Range: 30,000 to 35,000 Php
SALARY RANGE: 30,000 to 35,000 Php with Government benefits and HMO
WORK LOCATIONS: HOME BASE
WORK SCHEDULE: Either, Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat
Time: Day, Night, Graveyard shift (Depends on the schedule)
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org