Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities with significant upward potential for the motivated individual in a leading multinational company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Operates within Hydro’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), Job Safety Analysis (JSAs), and Behavior Based Job Safety Analysis (BBJSAs).
· Removes full drums of Hazardous/Non-Hazardous Waste from each department’s storage area and ensure each drum is properly filled, sealed, and labeled. Suppling each department’s storage area with empty drums as needed.
· Maintain a supply of empty drums for various items to be disposed; keep drums clean, painted, and labeled.
· Keep tanks clean safe, organized and labeled.
· Ensure drums are properly filled, sealed, painted, and ready for shipment. Assist vendors with the pick-up or loading of waste products for shipment.
· Maintain an inventory list of products waiting to be disposed.
· Complete daily equipment checks and record information on proper forms (forklift, pressure washer, etc.).
· Maintain all “pits” by pumping on a scheduled basis.
· Maintain “Safety Wheel” throughout the Departments. Perform Safety Audits in various departments as assigned