For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees.
If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is looking to hire two full time Industrial Painters to work in a production shop setting at our Pennsauken location. The worker must be able to commit to a full time schedule during either the first or second shift.
- Employee will be responsible for painting OPEX equipment
- Candidate must be an efficient self-motivated painter who has previous experience with automotive style painting of manufactured parts in a spray booth
- Must be experienced with mixed paint and the use of different spray gun equipment
- All interested candidates must be able to lift 50lbs and have the ability to stay on their feet throughout the duration of a shift
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Worker will be working in a high volume production shop setting
- Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Worker must be able to stand throughout duration of their shift
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce now has over 900+ employees. OPEX’s Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.