• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and three to seven years related experience
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Prior industrial/automotive paint experience required.