Location: Clifton Park, NY
Employment Type: Full Time Non-Union
Work Hours: 1st Shift
Requisition Number: 18-0166
We are looking for entrepreneurial and ambitious hard-chargers, who are looking to start or develop their sales careers, to join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for heavy equipment, construction and GPS/Laser technology and for the opportunity to help civil/construction firms radically improve productivity, efficiency and margin, we look forward to hearing from you.
SITECH Northeast, a division of Milton CAT, is looking to invest in and develop the right individuals with the goal of expanding our market share AND launching your career path within our firm. You will go through an extensive training program covering “who we are”, the products, parts and services we represent and sell, our internal systems and departments, our sales methodology as well as the industry as a whole.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities
• Proactively manage a territory as an Inside Sales Rep to increase awareness of our products, parts and services.
• Complete our on-going training and development programs.
• Prospect via phone, email, LinkedIn and referrals to develop/qualify leads and drive revenue.
• Partner with field sales reps where needed.
A four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college preferred, or 1-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
• Previous phone sales experience.
• Previous Background in construction, survey, layout, grade stakes, or GPS/Laser Technology is a plus.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong Microsoft computer skills including Excel, Word, CRM, etc.
• Excellent time management skills and organizational skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a motivated self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
• Passion for heavy equipment, technology and productivity
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
Apply Online – https://re22.ultipro.com/SOU1021/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*68B164FBFA1C48D7
Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to SITECH Northeast or any employee will not be considered. You must apply online. Background checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Milton CAT is an equal opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. Milton CAT is a Drug-Free workplace.