Inside Sales Representative, Team Lead
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
TravelClick’s Sales team primary focus is to help hotels “Know, Acquire, and Retain” their guests. Our Sales team will help customers identify the optimal combination of solutions specifically tailored to achieve their business goals and maximize their return on investment (ROI).
The Inside Sales Team Lead plays a key role in the expansion of untouched and lightly penetrated markets selling the TravelClick product suite. They will be responsible for driving and maintaining a high energy atmosphere in line with company values which will lead the department to achieve its company objectives.
This position shares selling, and leadership responsibilities as follows:
o 70% Individual Selling
§ Achieve individual monthly sales quota
§ Pipeline build
o 30% Team Leadership.
§ Provide coaching to team members (on the spot and through call-listening review).
§ Accountable for coaching reps to clearly articulate TravelClick’s business value to clients and prospects and answer questions about brand and brand strategy
§ Able to effectively direct team to the appropriate internal avenues for operations questions (i.e. where to go to get contracts, how to edit/amend/correct agreements, etc.…)
§ Collects and consolidates feedback from team on best practices and areas of improvement to be shared with management on a weekly basis
§ Conduct initial phone screens for team applicants
§ Assist with uploading tasks and leads into Salesforce
§ Distribute leads from Salesforce to team
§ Maintain brand email inbox
What we are looking for:
· High School Diploma/GED required
· Must have at least 3-5 years of supervisory experience (in sales environment preferred)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Intermediate)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Supervisory experience in sales environment preferred
· Proven experience managing a high performing inside sales team – track record of increasing sales results
· Demonstrated acumen of the consultative sales approach; Analytical skills and aptitude to communicate ROI on technology, media and intelligence tools
· Ability to coach individual sales reps on core selling skills, translating product value drivers to sale pitches and adapting individual “styles” to drive consistent results
· Comfort conducting sale simulation and role play training in 1/1 and group settings; use testing and certification type approaches to instilling best-practices
· Ability to identify and capture best practices (targeting approaches, pitches, overcoming objections, techniques, etc) and quickly disseminate to all team-members
· Results driven approach with focus on tracking, measuring and assessing performance at the campaign, product, and segment levels
· Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and capable of using databases for managing contacts and overall CRM activities and assessing performance of the business
· Positive attitude. Persuasive and confident communicator (both oral and written)
· Has a disciplined, structured approach to managing the overall team, their daily activities, and results
· Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks.
· Ability to efficiently manage individual and team’s time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue
· Ability to efficiently manage individuals and team’s time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue
· Track Record of superior performance metrics
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”