The Integrated Business Planning Analyst is tactically focused and is responsible for the successful application of the S&OP process each cycle. S/he is the person that prepares the scenarios and requirements and becomes essential in making sure all steps are adhered to within the process that is constructed.
The level of complexity in the information, relationships, process and outcomes in the S&OP process dictates that one role should be focused on keeping the process on track, ensuring continuous engagement and execution by all stakeholders in S&OP.
Integrated Business Planning Analyst Overview:
- Ensure the Demand and Supply review processes happen on-time, helping the sales, manufacturing and finance teams to comply with the requirements and active participation.
- Ensure new product introduction (NPI) plans are included in the demand planning and supply planning processes. Ensure that NPI plans have been properly communicated and are included as an input to the process, and any risks/material liabilities have been identified.
- Prepare materials and facilitate Demand and Supply IBP meetings.
- Track key metrics for the S&OP team to monitor the effectiveness of process decisions. Report metrics back to S&OP process owner, executives and the team to identify progress, root causes for correction or process improvement.
- Coordinates and directs periodical meetings, resolves issues and follows up on actions arising from meetings such as weekly demand and supply reviews Influences change and improvements within IBP, demand, and supply functions across the organization.
- Assist in identifying demand / supply process gaps and creating improvement tactics and strategies.
- Conduct what-if analyses to create alternate scenarios for Demand and Supply
- Trend demand and supply plan accuracy to help drive continuous improvements.
- Generate recommendations to IBP leadership team to ensure that inventory levels are optimized, and excess inventory is dispositioned to support business objectives.
Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
Integrated Business Planning Analyst Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain Planning and/or
Integrated Business Planning Analyst Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Ability to efficiently communicate to all levels of organization or outside partners.
- Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Exposure to new product commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to lead effectively and handle conflict in cross-functional integration role.
- APICS CPIM / CIRM, CSCP, Lean / Six Sigma, and/or PMP certifications
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This Integrated Business Planning Analyst opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.