Key Performance Indicator:
No. Standard Measure
1. Technical Support • Average Technical Support Tickets Closed Per Day / Current Period vs. Prior Period
2. System Uptime
• 99.5 % target system up-time
3. Server Maintenance • Track the total number of users utilizing the server environment & the average peak CPU load.
4. Internet Bandwidth Utilization
• 95 % Internet Monitoring of Range Frequency
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
No. Standard Measure
1. General IT Support
• Assist employees with any technical issues.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request,
• Setting up accounts for new users.
• Provide one on one training when requested.
• Install, provision, maintain & repair office laptops, computers, printers & other IT equipment.
2. System Maintenance
• Assist in routine server maintenance & monitoring.
• Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems & investigate causes.
• Maintain IT systems & networks.
• Ensure efficiency of all business equipment such as printers, copiers, projectors, PABX, etc.
• Perform regular server data back-up and full server antivirus scan.
3. IT Assets Monitoring • Keep an up to date inventory of corporate IT assets.
• Keep track of IT assets replacements e.g Laptops, projector, PABX etc.
• Checks and logs daily systems checklist of IT infrastructure assets.
4. Quality Service • Recommends information technology strategies, policies and procedures.
• Maintains quality service by establishing & enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops & participating in professional societies.
Required Education and Experience:
• Graduate of any four (4) years IT related course (BSIT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• With at least one (1) year experience as a Help Desk Technician or other similar roles.
• Experience in relevant business performing settlement analysis, IT technical supports, database management, programming and/or process improvement is a plus.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer / technical issues.
• Knowledgeable in basic LAN and wireless connectivity troubleshooting & cabling.
• Has good work ethics, trustworthy and resilient.
Interested applicant may send their resume to email@example.com