Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside Los Angeles in beautiful Monrovia, CA, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
We are seeking a technical professional with a desire to make a meaningful contribution within the context of a small team—while learning best practices in software development from a company whose mission is to make software that aids in the software development process.
In this position, you will help design, develop, implement, and maintain software that allows software teams to test and manage the development of their own software projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Contributing to product ideas and innovation
· Designing and implementing new product features
· Writing clean, reusable code efficiently with a high level of quality
· Applying the best development practices: coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
· Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
· Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
· Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
· Staying abreast of industry and field developments; learning current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers
Specific qualifications for this position:
· Strong Java experience and background working with REST, JSON, XML
· Experience with SOA and enterprise application integration technologies
· Demonstrated experience on a large-scale software project
· Ability to plan for and execute assigned software development projects
· Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Relational & NoSQL databases, Web services/SOAP, Schemas, WSDL, JAX-RS, Jersey, JAXB, Swagger, RAML, WADL, WebSphere MQ, JMS, TIBCO, JEE, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or other application runtimes and ESBs
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree (or equivalent education and work experience) in Computer Science or related discipline
· 2+ years software development experience
· Understanding of object oriented programming and principles
· Passion for building software solutions that work and look good
· Candidate must be eligible to work in the US (without current or future sponsorship)
For over 30 years Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This starts first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.