The Accounting Fundamentals product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data.
The Fundamentals analyst will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analysed and adjusted Financial statements. The candidate should be dedicated and a self-starter with a passion for Financial markets and Financial statements.
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career at Infosys by developing Fundamentals product knowledge, understanding the Client, and building relationships throughout the company. The training is provided on site of Infosys by dedicated trainers.
Skills & experience required:
· Read and understand financial statements - Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow. Know its structure and components and be able to read them both in English and your market language
· Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
· Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or/and equivalent work experience
· Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required