Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 80 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
You served our country every day and brought passion, core values and talent to our armed services. We believe those same characteristics are essential to success at Foundation Partners.
We are seeking a Junior System Administrator to join our team at our corporate office in Orlando, FL. The Junior System Administrator must possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of Windows server networking, systems, hardware, and software. VMware virtual experience a plus.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Install operating system software, patches and upgrades.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve system hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Configure, optimize, and monitor performance of hardware and software.
- Maintain asset database for asset analysis, replacement.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Conduct server builds deploying both physical and virtual systems.
- Handle Tier II help desk resolutions as needed.
Team Member Benefits Include:
- Entry-level and experienced professionals; students and veterans – we offer complete career paths regardless of your career and life stage
- Work schedules that fit your lifestyle - full-time, part-time and on-call
- Unique ShareLife® technology lets you create one-of-a-kind life celebrations for the families you serve
- Competitive salaries and performance incentives
- Team member referral bonus program
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability