For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees. If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is looking for a full time Junior Web Developer to work at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. The developer in this role will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining digital media content. The ideal candidate will have a high interest in working on multiple projects at any given time both independently and with other Service group team members.
- Assist in the design, development and support of web applications used by the OPEX Service group
- Create web, multimedia and documentation graphics used by the OPEX Service group
- Create multimedia modules to support documentation, in-house training and remote web lesson environments
- Work with our web developer to enhance the look and feel of our existing website and mobile applications
- Work on existing applications with enhancements to infrastructure that include; Server side support of mobile applications, on-line distribution of secure documentation, proprietary training and education website
- Create web portals for management to analyze performance statistics on a variety of service metrics
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications
- Create electronic data backup to prevent loss of information
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Graphic Web Design, Computer Science or related experience
- 1 year of web development experience is required
- 3 years of web development experience preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Captivate is a plus
- Experience to apply software design, implementation, testing and debugging techniques.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to document development including database design, application design and ongoing documentation of changes and modifications.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Good eye for balance and color
- Developing graphics and multimedia for mobile apps is a plus
- Experience working with relational databases a plus
- Experience with Oracle a plus
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce currently has over 1,00+ employees. OPEX’s World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.