· Experienced in handling key accounts
· Responsible in prospecting, zoning and acquiring new accounts and/or clients and other areas as may be determined and added by management.
· Responsible in maintaining good relationship with existing and new accounts by providing the highest quality of services and products.
· Responsible in collecting payments for all sales invoices in his designated area and to ensure timely remittance of all collections as per company policy and guidelines.
· Submit required reports such as monthly sales report, weekly route plan and progress report, and other reports as directed by the employer.
· Well versed in product presentation
· Knows how to drive motorcycle and cars with valid driver license
· Based in Laguna
· College graduate with the degree of Business Administration/Marketing, food technologists, HRM, nutritionists.
· 3 years in handling key accounts
· Must have Photocopies of SSS, PAGIBIG, TIN, PHILHEALTH
· Must have 2 valid ID’s
· Must have Updated NSO birth certificate
Send resume to email@example.com