SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Part-Time Kitchen Lead for SMG Jacksonville. Responsible for assisting the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in coordinating work for the culinary staff to meet the goals and targets of the unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in overseeing the work and working with the Culinary staff
· Follows established department recipes and productions sheets
· Prepares menu items for each banquet event order
· Maintains all kitchen equipment’s cleanliness
· Cooks recipes as directed
· Maintains product rotation and organization of coolers and store rooms
· Ensures timely preparations
· Enforces standards of food quality
· Maintains clean safe working environment
· Other duties may be assigned.