PeopleTec is currently seeking a Lead BMDS System Analyst for Congressional and GAO Justifications to support our Fort Belvoir, VA location.
candidate will support the Engineering Directorate of the Missile
Defense Agency (MDA) in all system engineering activities of the
Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
within a team of senior functional leads to describe and justify
engineering activities for congressional documentation and responses to
the Government Accountability Office
as a lead System Analyst in describing BMDS characteristics and
capabilities to justify BMDS capabilities for Congress, GAO, and CAPE
- Support development of budgeting descriptive summaries
- Prepare issue papers, written assessments, briefings, and recommendations
- Draft information/decision papers and briefings
- Prepare, receive, distribute, and manage responses to congressional, media, and external agency requests for information
- Attend senior-level meetings and provide write-up for senior leaders and agency partners
- Prepare responses to requests for information from Congress and GAO to support MDA budget submissions and issue papers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Must be comfortable around technical discussions
- Travel: Up to 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work.
Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire,
and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their
Analyst: A Bachelor's Degree (Technical/English/Political
Science/Economics) with 5+ years of related experience is required.
Intermediate Engineer: A Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Mathematics,
Physics, or Computer Science) with 7+ years of experience is required.
Physical Job Requirements:
Candidate must have ability to drive to Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Experience in a MDA Program Office
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Physics, Math or Computer Science
- Experience writing technical papers/journals
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience with writing RDOCs
Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides
reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any
difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a
disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship,
ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or
any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec,
Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.