Blue Mantle Technology – Ft. Meade, MD
Individual will be responsible for leading the Code Review Team in assessment of each capability release according to the DISA ASD STIG and other applicable STIGS utilizing the government-provided code review process. The Reviewer will identify security vulnerabilities and areas of non-compliance based on DoD Policy, STIGS, and SRGs. The Lead Reviewer will provide collected and analyzed data output in a daily code review status report and the open vulnerabilities spreadsheet. The Lead Reviewer will compile and provide all results to the government customer.
- 5 years of specialized code security review experience.
Knowledge/Experience running Code Review tools such as HP Fortify, Sonar, WebInspect
- Experience in IT Systems Administration/Systems Architecture/Systems Engineering, Networking, Databases, Hardware, Software, Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.), etc.
- Experienced in providing collected and analyzed data output of the cybersecurity tools in the open vulnerabilities spreadsheet report and the daily code review report, while providing all code review results to the Government.
- Able to identify security vulnerabilities and areas of non-compliance based on DoD Policy, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS), and Security Requirement Guides (SRGs).
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in IT Security / Cybersecurity, or in an Information Assurance Domain.
- Knowledge/Experience with DIACAP / RMF with a Government agency.
- Knowledge/Experience remediating Security Assessment and IA tools findings.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree (a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in the absence of a Bachelor’s Degree).
- Minimum DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level I certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+)
- Minimum: DoD Secret Clearance.
*Work will be performed at Ft. Meade, MD
If you are interested and would like to learn more about how your qualifications match with our requirements, please include an updated resume and cover letter with contact information.
Blue Mantle Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time