PeopleTec is currently seeking a Lead Network Administrator to support our El Paso, Texas location.
Candidate will be responsible for analyzing local and wide area networks to include planning, designing, evaluating, and selecting operating systems and protocol suites. Candidate will configure communication media with routers, switches, firewalls and other devices. Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Configures systems to user environment. Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
- Five years of related network systems engineering experience
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheets and database programs
- Working knowledge of current high level computer languages - Security+ CE (or higher level DoD 8570 certification)
- Computing Environment (CE) certification
- Able to work with little supervision
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- or other related certification
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.