1. Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
2. Conduct cursory medical exams during students first 24 hours on center.
3. Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care, as required.
4. Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.