• Establishing, developing and updating property management policies, instructions, procedures and strategies.
• Manage and supporting source documentation retention requirements.
• Analyzing and compiling property documents related to financial or loss reporting.
• Developing briefings and information papers for senior leaders.
• Must possess knowledge and experience with property management principles and processes.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with Navy property management and knowledge and experience using Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) to manage asset visibility and asset management, to include ability analyze document registers, hand receipts, DPAS inquiries, and ad hoc reports.
• Working knowledge of contract management is also desired.
Submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please reference position title and Position Number.