cott Contracting is looking to hire a Lowboy Driver who is able to perform the duties required of a driver to move and operate heavy equipment. If you have experience with a lowboy (low boy) please apply now!
- Loading and unloading equipment from a lowboy trailer
- Ensure equipment is properly loaded and secured
- Delivering loads from job site to job site
- Daily ensure truck is in proper working order, i.e. tire pressure, fluids, general "walk-around" of the truck
- Ensure that all Company, state, and federal regulations are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all interactions with customers and co-workers alike are professional and courteous
- Participate actively in the company safety program
- CDL Class A
- 3 years experience moving heavy equipment
- 3 years experience moving oversize/over weight loads
- Clean driving record
- Scott Contracting is an Equal Employment Opportunity company, and will consider each applicant based upon their qualifications alone.
- Wages are negotiable and will be based upon experience.
- Position will be Full-Time (overtime and weekend hours available depending on season).
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- We have a shop in Denver, CO. Most of our construction sites are within 60 miles of the shop.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.