Maintenance Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Ø Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff.
Maintenance Supervisor Job Duties:
• Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
• Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
• Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
• Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Maintenance Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Ø Supervision, Staffing, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Developing Budgets, Electronics Troubleshooting, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Equipment Maintenance, Teamwork and Job Knowledge
Ø Location: QUIAPO MANILA