• Maintains safety standards and follow safety rules for all aspect of the job
• Knows Manufacturing Zone Lock and Try procedures and areas covered by each. Knows isolation procedures for all confined spaces in the Manufacturing Zone.
• Attend Monthly Safety Training
• Report all incident/accident and participate on investigation
• Able to maintain all aspects of housekeeping on Manufacturing Zone.
• Able to identify issues using green sheet and pulp test results. Understand relationship between wet density and LECO (%cellulose)
• Understand and knows all terminologies and specifications associated with product quality covered roller hand operations.
• Able to visually identify and monitor all sheet machine related quality issues and makes timely and accurate proper correction on it.
• Communicate quality and operational issues effectively with team members and team leader.
• Able to use tape measure and micrometer (thickness gauge)
• Complete all paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Cooperate, work and communicates effectively with coworkers, supervisors, support groups.
• Render support to other teams if necessary.
• Can be relied upon regarding task completion in timely and accurate manner.
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org