When a door closes, another door should open. But if it doesn't, then go in through the window. Apply now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Pay: $14-17/hr
- Located in Tulsa
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Day Shift: 7am-4pm
- Position Overview:
- This position is primarily responsible for loading and unloading of pallets and large metal components onto and from trucks and trailers and moving materials around the facility to/from work areas. Ensures materials are properly staged into appropriate grid locations. Responsible for staging materials at each work station for daily production needs to ensure efficient operation of the shop. Provide support and service to machinists and shop floor personnel to remove chips, dispose trash and retrieve tools as needed.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor each work station to ensure all machinists have raw material ready and available for their next job
- Monitor all work stations to ensure both in-process and completed materials are transported to the next point in the production process
- Coordinate with each machinist daily to ensure they have ample support materials to complete their shop work orders (boards, tape, gloves, oil, cleaning solutions, paint markers, tooling, etc.)
- Empty metal chip and trash containers on an as needed basis.
- Perform general housekeeping duties including sweeping floors, picking up debris, and cleaning equipment as needed
- Loading various carriers (flatbed and van) trailers that will be delivering product
- Offload supplier shipments and properly
- Monitor daily production schedule to ensure upcoming jobs are staged at the appropriate work station
- Provide basic receiving functions as required
- Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Attendance - Reports to work as scheduled. Follows established procedures for breaks. Notifies supervisor in advance of scheduling changes.
- Dependability - Extent to which employee demonstrates a positive attitude and promotes cooperation with supervisors, peers and others.
- 5S - Extent to which the employee keeps their work area clean and orderly after each shift. Cleans and organizes during extended cuts on machine.
- Work Attitude and Stewardship - Extent to which employee demonstrates a positive attitude and promotes cooperation with supervisors, peers and others. They also focus on utilizing company resources as a good steward.
- Job Knowledge - Understand duties, responsibilities and has ability to use materials as needs with the level of proficiency required to accomplish the work.
- Initiative - Ability to be self-directed, efficient, creative and resourceful. Assumes extra work and adapts quickly to new responsibilities.
- Quantity and Quality of Work - Amount of work completed in work week with accuracy and care for customer.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making - Extent to which the employee has the ability to assess a problem and offer
- solutions for resolution.
- Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma and GED and at least 2 (two) years of directly related experience of forklift experience.
- Proven ability to safely operation a forklift (must be certified.)
- Prior experience with material handling and inventory control in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability and willingness to perform/comply with following:
- Willing and able to raise and transport articles weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to walk, stand, stoop, sit and carry material on a daily basis on even and uneven terrain.
- Willing and able to work outside in harsh weather conditions and/or in manufacturing/warehouse environment with varying temperatures.
- Willing to work alone a high percentage of the time.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Willing and able to work unscheduled overtime.
- Willing to work in a manufacturing environment where noise levels can be high.
- Full Benefits
- About the Company:
- This client is a leading manufacturer of custom large diameter steel flanges, rings, and disks for a worldwide customer base primarily in the petroleum refining, petrochemical, heavy industrial, food processing, utility, and transportation industries.
Job ID # 107519
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday,
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday,
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #MaterialHandler #Forklift