• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and four to ten years related experience
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
• Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.