ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time non-bargaining associates that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
Join our team! Our Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. This job description does not include all job duties associated with this position.
• Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
• Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating back stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting back stock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
• Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and completing Company training and certifications; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
• Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product, and responding to assistance requests.
• Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
• Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
• Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
• Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
• Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
• Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.