Are you interested in working in a high profile Sales position, where you can contribute to the organization’s bottom line, while building relationships with a key eCommerce retailer? If your answer is yes, then join Chamberlain Group!
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position develops and implements national sales strategies for increasing sales and profits through national customers in the Retail channel. This role manages national or major (key) accounts as well as call on national accounts, present sales material and follow up on sales service. The primary focus of this role will be to manage the Amazon business.
This position reports to the Director of Sales for the Amazon Business and works closely with Channel Marketing, Marketing Communications, and the Customer Care Department.
Manager, National Accounts Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 years of direct Amazon experience.
- Experience with Amazon’s vendor platforms AMG and AMS.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
Manager, National Accounts Preferred Requirements:
- Master’s or MBA.
- Demonstrated ability excel in a virtual/remote organization.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead the work of others.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to be innovative with solutions.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion.
- Understands and executes balance between growth, risk and profitability.
- Knowledge of sales force effectiveness, best practices, and business processes.
- Knowledge and application of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products / services.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills.
- Proven competitive analysis skills.
- Ability to convert metrics into meaningful information.
- Knowledge of financial management/budgeting and key performance indicators.
Manager, National Accounts Responsibilities:
- Develops targeted business processes that enhance product positioning and market share by developing strategies that leverage the breath of product offerings.
- Provides strategic leadership by identifying areas of strength/opportunity based upon business analytics.
- Achieves sales standards and gross profit targets by developing strategic plans based upon account performance, people performance, sales analytics and competitive trends.
- Drives continuous improvement of the sales process by collaborating with key stakeholders to understand the sales cycle, identify inconsistencies and bottlenecks, and implement changes.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by incorporating Chamberlain Group values and quality concepts in customer communications, resolution of issues and continuous improvement of customer support functions.
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams to create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Chamberlain mission, vision and values.
- Protect Chamberlain’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
The National Account Manager role offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.