Join our Supply Chain team as a Network Flow and Replenishment Manager to oversee the distribution network design and execution of product flow and replenishment activities across the network consistent with business strategies and priorities. As the Network Flow and Replenishment Manager, you will collaborate with various functional teams in designing the optimal network and sourcing solution to deliver outstanding customer service in a cost-efficient and safe manner.
Network Flow and Replenishment Manager - Supply Chain Qualifications:
- B.S. degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Finance
- 5 plus years previous experience in one or more Supply Chain functions with an emphasis on Planning and Network Optimization functions
- 3 plus years of people management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time; international travel to Mexico
Network Flow and Replenishment Manager - Supply Chain Overview:
- Leads team of Distribution Planners and a Network Analyst.
- Establish best practices and course of action for challenges and opportunities including inventory planning as it relates to replenishment strategies and analytics.
- Applies inventory management tools to rationalize SKU’s and optimize inventory while meeting Product Availability targets.
- Ability to perform significant data mining, modeling and analysis’ to assess and evaluate the current network for optimization opportunities
- Develop scenarios and cost models that can be translated into execution plans
- Evaluate models for service, cost, inventory and complexity impacts
- Analyze and illustrate current and future workflows through process mapping
- Actively monitor logistics market factors and propose changes distribution footprint accordingly
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Finance and LOB leadership on optimal distribution network design, route-to-market and stocking strategies and tactical plans.
- Translate high level organizational objectives into specific replenishment plans. Routinely analyze inventory performance and modify replenishment tactics as necessary to drive ongoing improvement to sales, margin and turns.
- Drive efficient logistics costs through load and sourcing optimization while supporting service objectives
- Lead strategic initiatives that significantly improve network flexibility and KPIs such as factory and supply chain lead time reductions, production scheduling reviews with factories, integrated forecast management with suppliers, etc.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team by attracting, onboarding, recruiting and retaining team members.
- Drive the performance management process by communicating job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance, providing feedback and facilitating employee development per the company’s policies.
- Maintain transparent communication by appropriately communicating organization information to team through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, appropriate email, IM and regular interpersonal communications.
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams to create a workplace culture that is consistent with the Chamberlain mission, vision and values.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
This Network Flow and Replenishment Manager - Supply Chain opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.