1. Provide students with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance in designated area of instruction.
2. Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
3. Develop & prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
4. Utilize workplace language and behavior expectations in the shop and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students need assistance.
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.