Ballington Academy is a Public Charter School Educating Students from Transitional Kindergarten to grade six. We offer an innovative science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM) Curriculum for all grades using a hands-on project-based learning approach, teaching real-world, 21st century skills. We are seeking caring individuals who have a passion for empowering children and families with the tools to live a better quality of life. For more information about our school, visit: http://www.ballingtonacademy.org/about.html.
Under the general supervision of the Principal, the Nutritional Aide II/Nutritional Lead will perform a variety of general clerical duties to include: NSLP training, cashier duties involving receiving, collecting, counting cash, checking, reconciling, maintaining cafeteria accounts, monies and records, make deposits, and coordination of NSLP electronic record system. Provides supervision and coordination of Nutritional Aides. This position is in El Centro, CA.
- Use electronic monitoring computer, computes bills, collects cash and make change for students and adults for food products.
- Counts, reconciles, and prepares monies collected for deposits.
- Performs meal count checks, edit checks for meal systems.
- Maintains record of cash as it is received by posting, computing and comparing with daily sales data.
- Operates kitchen equipment, oversees kitchens to ensure cleanliness.
- Ensures kitchen staff sets up cafeteria tables, trays, serving counters, ovens, refrigerator and other food service equipment and machines, monitors Kitchen Aides to ensure proper food storage requirements are being met on a daily basis.
- Assists Kitchen Aides, develops schedules for rotation of staff on a monthly basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.