Part time employment opportunity for a talented individual to provided support in the office. This candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, comfortable taking direction, and working independently. We believe strongly in maintaining an office environment that fosters creativity. We take great pride in our client service and finished products and we have a lot of fun in the process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting Office personnel and Executive Staff
* Filing project and accounting files
* Data entry
* Answering phones
* Shipping Packages
* High School Diploma / GED
* Computer literate
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Working knowledge of QuickBooks
* Customer service orientation with strong communication skills
* Great Organizational Skills
* Hourly pay based on experience.