The operation assistant provides support to the Warehouse Manager and others members of the Administration team in a small office environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, unpack, and process incoming inventory and supplies.
- Isolate and report any damaged or non-conforming goods.
- Move received goods into inventory locations.
- Inventory incoming engine production kits for accuracy and non-conformities.
- Perform kitting functions.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and work areas neat, orderly and organized at all times.
- Work with electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Perform data entry tasks and scan documents.
- Assist the Quality Manager in reviewing Quality documentation for accuracy and completeness ensuring proper format, grammar and adherence to established quality procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities by identifying and recommending changes to improve quality procedures.