The Supply Chain Operation Business Manager (RAS) role provides project strategies and plans and influences senior leaders across the LOB, Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain and Finance functions to provide the best supply approach to enable LOB plans and delivering against critical Supply Chain metrics and objectives.
The Supply Chain Operation Business Manager leads the development and execution of optimized supply chain solutions to deliver against LOB business strategies and priorities. The Operation Business Manager leads cross- functional teams with key partners in Supply Chain including manufacturing facilities, Engineering, Planning, Contract Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality Assurance, Finance and Sourcing.
Supply Chain Operation Business Manager Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. degree required, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Finance
- 7+ years previous experience in one or more Supply Chain functions
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time – some international travel to Mexico
Supply Chain Operation Business Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Ability to efficiently communicate to all levels of organization or outside partners.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and sourcing operations.
- Strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Exposure to new product commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to lead effectively and handle conflict in cross-functional integration role.
Supply Chain Operation Business Manager Overview:
- Serve as the Supply Chain Lead on the LOB team and operate with the perspective of a business owner to shape and influence strategic and operational plans with enterprise perspective. Represent all supply chain functions to the LOB and provide business direction and insights to Supply Chain as needed.
- Primary accountabilities support the achievement of net sales, profit and Supply Chain KPI achievement for LOB.
- Provide effective portfolio/program management process, project management leadership of Supply Chain activities for new product/offering commercialization projects.
- Coordinate and support cost build-up, material set-up/readiness, scale-up efforts and launch/post launch metrics.
- Project management for cost, service and inventory improvement efforts for assigned LOB, ensuring annual target achievement and steering team effectiveness.
- Manage and drive business simplification efforts for LOB – examples including Active SKU Management, packaging/product standardization, and component/specification consolidation. Work with LOB to assess product offerings and ongoing effective use of Supply Chain resources.
- Provide business planning support (Strategic Plan, Operating Plan, Capital Planning) to LOB and Supply Chain.
- Monitor Supply Chain KPI’s for assigned product groups, providing improvement plan support to plants/key Supply Chain functions; as requested.
- Support quality improvement strategies for LOB.
This Supply Chain Operation Business Manager opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.