SMG, the leader
in privately managed public assembly facilities, has several openings on the
Operations Staff at Booth Amphitheatre for its 2018/2019 season. The Operations
Staff will be primarily responsible for setting up and breaking down event
specific requirements for scheduled events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and understand events notes prior to each event
- assist in setting up, breaking down event requirements as needed
- Assist patrons with general venue/event information in a positive and friendly manner
- Assist Booth Amphitheatre management, Town of Cary staff and/or other venue employees as requested by supervisors
- Arrive prepared for work based on the event, weather forecast and department/venue policies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to follow both written and oral direction with minimal continuous supervision
- Ability to work during all weather conditions
- Flexible schedule with availability on nights and weekends
- Ability to read and implement basic diagrams
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 pounds from ground level to table top height without assistance
- Ability to move/control weighted equipment up/down inclines and over uneven surfaces in all weather conditions
- Ability to kneel, bend, climb, crawl in order to complete task
- Ability navigate/stabilize self on all surfaces in all weather conditions, including but not limited to: gravel, pine straw, grass, pavers, concrete, asphalt
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Have attained at least 18 years of age
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 pounds from ground level to table top height without assistance
· Ability to move/control weighted equipment up/down inclines and over uneven surfaces in all weather conditions
· Ability to kneel, bend, climb, crawl in order to complete task
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
To Apply: All applications must be submitted online via the following link:
101 Wilkinson Ave
Cary, NC 27513
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 919-462-2025.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.