Are you a certified Paralegal with a desire to work in a corporate environment? If so, then Chamberlain Group is the place for you!
The part time Paralegal will work up to 30 hours per week. Responsibilities include drafting and reviewing routine commercial contracts, coordinating work with outside counsel. The individual would also assist in the management and organization of periodic training sessions. Responsible for intellectual property administration, including patent and trademark maintenance and organization of an intellectual property tracking system. Helps develop and implement end-to-end policies and standards for the management and retention of company records, including the Record Retention Policy. This position interfaces with people in multiple departments and locations as well as outside vendors.
- Some college required, Bachelor’s Degree a plus. Paralegal Certification required.
- 5 years paralegal experience required; Corporate Paralegal experience preferred.
- Records management experience a plus.
- Expertise in reviewing basic contracts, including non-disclosure agreements. Sharepoint and Open Text knowledge desirable. Must be able to work 30 hours a week.
- Ability to handle projects independently and with utmost confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple, concurrent demands; self-starter; team player.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
The Paralegal is a part-time opportunity that offers a competitive base salary. We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.