Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 80 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
You served our country every day and brought passion, core values and talent to our armed services. We believe those same characteristics are essential to success at Foundation Partners.
We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant at Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes and Memorial Garden in Happy Valley, Oregon. The part-time Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing general office administrative support functions, ensuring that administrative functions run smoothly, efficiently and according to Company policies and procedures.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Daily reviews Company website and e-mail for all inquiries into pre-registration and newly registered clients for follow-up
- Enters newly registered members into Sesame software system
- Prints wallet cards and certificates
- Prints new member letters from Sesame
- Pulls files for payments and filing
- Mails membership information and materials upon request
- Updates client address and contact information
- Provides replacement wallet cards and copies upon request
- Preparing current value letters
- Answers pre-need related questions via phone and email as necessary
- Works directly with the public
- Answers calls in a timely fashion from a multi-line phone system
- Records and delivers accurate messages for fellow staff
- Processes and maintains pre-need files
- Accurate data entry
- Responds and attends to inquiries as required
- Assists in typical office duties
- Assists with the cleaning and light maintenance of facilities and office equipment
- Generates correspondence as necessary – intro, follow-up, paid in full, etc.
- Carries out other responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned