MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Unpack pallet jacks from crates that are delivered to the branch by using proper lifting techniques
- Assemble pallet jacks
- Account for all paid labor hours
- Submit complete documentation for all work on a daily basis as required
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tools and facility while working
- Maintain Company tools in working order and return them to the shop after use
- Adhere to all Company policies and work rules
- Advise Shop Foreman of job progress or delays
- Perform other duties as assigned