Sandia Heights Security (SHS) is a well-established, privately owned, security company that has been in business for over 40 years and understands the value of a good employee. Utilizing company provided vehicles, our Officers patrol and maintain a safe environment for nearly 2,500 residential properties and several commercial properties, within our defined service area. No posts to be assigned to, no moving from place to place and no surprises about what you’ll be doing or where you'll be working.
We are currently looking for Part-Time, State Certified, Level 1 and 2 Officers. Potential candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for employment.
• Respond to an array of calls such as, triggered alarms, suspicious persons/vehicles, customer assists, lost persons, pets or items, thefts, home and/or vehicle burglaries etc.
• Assess and handle stressful and/or emergency situations effectively.
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly, accurately and respond accordingly.
• Communicate clearly and interact in a cordial, professional, friendly manner with customers, peers and management.
* Retired individuals and/or those with flexible schedules are highly sought after. Prior law enforcement and/or military experience a plus.