If you are a skilled and friendly individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment! As a Parts Technician with MH Equipment, your primary job is providing product assistance as well as taking customer orders, identifying their concerns and helping them solve problems.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com
- Responsible for quoting all research and accurate pricing of parts.
- Responsible for researching, locating the best source and ordering parts to insure correct parts that will be delivered within time frame of the job requirements.
- Responsible for entering parts on service jobs via computer system
- Responsible for insuring that the correct parts and correct quantity are ordered from the vendor.
- Responsible for making sure that the parts arrive in a timely fashion according to urgency and timing of job completion.
- Responsible for entering credit memos and ensuring that parts are returned if needed.
- Responsible for input on parts inventory as pertains to which items to stock, quantity and location.
- Responsible for assisting with inventory control to include cycle counts.
- Assists at the back counter for parts required by customers.
- Responsible for handling customer problems and complaints.
- Follow policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.