Job Duties / Requirements
- Pick, pack and ship prescriptions directly to retail pharmacies and end-customer in a fast-paced semi-automated production environment.
- Ability to fill, pack and ship prescriptions with 100% accuracy and efficiency using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and McKesson supported hardware and software.
- Able to read computer generated screens, find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, and verify quantity and dosage of the product before selecting for order.
- Examines stock and distributes materials in inventory.
- Also responsible for maintenance and housekeeping, proper storage of goods, ensuring correct reliable shelf labels for merchandise locations, and other duties as assigned.
- May require mandatory overtime based on business need.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must meet established attendance requirements.
- Must not currently be on progressive discipline – written or final written warning.
- Must currently maintain acceptable standards and quality in present position.
- Able to select and lift objects from shelves and carry to order filling line.
- Able to consistently carry 20 – 30 lbs. of merchandise short distances and 15 lbs. of merchandise on an extended basis from order filling station to conveyor.
- Must be able to walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Basic math, reading and writing skills required.
Additional Qualifications/Job Information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quality focused
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O2McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!