Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities with significant upward potential for the motivated individual in a leading multinational company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
· Provides technical support and engineering guidance in the use of aluminum extrusions and fabricated assemblies
· Evaluates tooling, equipment enhancements/investment needs and labor alternatives for cost effective solutions.
o Reviews for both Sapa and customer feasibility
· Collaborates with sales and operations in development of customer project strategies
· Constructs detailed engineering quotes and provides technical support to the RFQ/RFI process
· Applies the principles of internal relationship building—collaborates with plant, sales, customers and vendors in preparation of quotes and launch of new customer programs