· Support and comply with EH &S policies, procedures and programs (SAC, GCTW, LOTO, Hot Work Permit, Confined Space Permit etc.)
· Attend safety trainings and participate in handover discussions of safety topics, safety alerts and other safety related initiatives
· Comply to government regulatory requirements by ensuring proper waste disposal, waste water discharge and smoke emission
· Identify, analyze and lead RCA and resolution of process gaps to improve plant performance in terms of efficiency, yield and reliability.
· Drive fiber cement world-class manufacturing process and technology
· Lead improvement projects to enable plant to manufacture product of consistent quality in relation to plant Quality programs to meet the customers’ expectations and plant target.
· Drive efficient utilization of all production materials to provide products, which comply with customer, government and corporate requirements.
· Ensure all materials and resources being used in the process meet the required specification and available whenever needed
· Ensures that all process parameters and products are within specs.
· Ensure compliance and adherence to company policies, rules and regulations, business ethics, confidentiality agreement, etc. in carrying out his/her functions
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org