#101 Process Engineer - Seeking Military Vet- up to $70,000
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that offers excellent career development, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy work/life balance? Are you an exceptional worker with a manufacturing background in chemical and mechanical processes, and prior experience from the Navy? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We're growing rapidly, military veteran friendly, and have a need to hire a full-time career-oriented individual to join our manufacturing team as a Process Engineer.
. COMPENSATION FOR OUR PROCESS ENGINEER
- $60,000-70,000 annually depending on experience
- Medical benefits and paid Vacation
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement account
- We promote from within and offer more pay and responsibility to our top performers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS OUR PROCESS ENGINEER
- Provide technical support to our manufacturing team
- Develop and document all chemical and mechanical processed
- Perform evaluations and analyze test results
- Establish various chemical and mechanical test methods
- Monitor and evaluate performance and effectiveness of established processes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED AS A PROCESS ENGINEER
- Success track record at previous positions or in the military.
- 4 years Experience in chemical and mechanical process controls.
- Knowledge of various geometric positioning and tolerance.
- Prior experience as a Navy NEC 3366 required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confidence and a "can-do" attitude
- Clean background and drug-free (pre-employment test required).
- We're a leading manufacturing company serving clients worldwide.
- Veteran-owned private business.
- Located in the Anaheim/Orange CA area
- Our hiring manager Alysia Huffman, or her assistant, Beni Donato, will then be in touch with you to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.